Monday 12 May 2008

crags beware- psyched man let loose on four wheels

blogging from my phone sms so must be brief. Today was a good day, got up, passed my driving test (first time). Then carried more load up the ben and put in another five hours with the spade on the snowpatch of truth. I think after tomorrows session the battle may be mine and I can quit labouring and start climbing on this thing. Today I had my digging method much more sussed, cutting nice igloo blocks and lobbing them fiercely into the void along with the other impressive bits of ice and rock hurtling down from melting ice routes every few minutes. I bet I'm gonna be in pain in the morning but the fingerboard should wake me up for another jog up tower ridge. Dig for victory, n' aw that.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dave :-) Psyche on Wheels, eh..... scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on passing first time . Less expensive than second and I'm sure you need all your time for digging that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on passing your test. Enjoy your project.

    ReplyDelete